As required by our licensing entity and quality standards, the following items must be completed prior to the first day of care:
- Completed registration form and non-refundable registration fee submitted.
- Payment of first two weeks of tuition.
- Fee Agreement – this form contains the payment terms and schedule.
- Emergency Contact form – this form must be updated as changes occur as it provides staff with the means of communication in the event of an emergency. Both parents must be listed on this form. We are required to release children to both parents unless a court ordered document states otherwise and is on file.
- Child Health Assessment and Immunization Record – due within the first 30 days and must be updated according to the American Academy of Pediatrics well child schedule for the duration of enrollment. All physical forms must be signed by a physician or certified nurse practitioner.
- Media Release – provides us with permission to photograph your child for various projects.
- Family Meeting Questionnaire – provides us with background information to better serve your family.
- Ages & Stages Screening Tool – this tool provides us with insight into the strengths your child shows at home.
- Tuition Express – this tool enables us to process your payment on a timely basis without incurring late payment fees.
- Parent Signature Sheet – acknowledgement that you have read, understand, and will follow our policies as well as request a copy of your child’s Individualized Education Plan/Individual Family Service Plan, if applicable.
Failure to submit these forms and/or update as required will result in termination of services.
Admission is open to all regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.